Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WWE Magazine Interviews Christian

In the latest edition of WWE Magazine interviewed superstar Christian. Here are a few things I found interesting:

Q: Edge told us that he plans to cut his hair off before he turns 40. What drove you to clip your trademark locks after Judgement Day 2003?
Christian: I felt it was time. Everybody associated me with that long hair, and the Intercontinental Championship was making it's return after it had been gone for about a year. I won the title that night and everything was changing. It was a chance to reinvent myself and get rid of those split ends once and for all. I actually kept that hair in a bag for a while. But then it just looked tattered and started fraying, so I threw it out.

Q: During your entrance, when you raise your hand above your brow and scope the crowd, what are you looking for?
Christian: I'm usually looking for the peeps. And there's always some cool signs to be seen. I'm trying to give everyone a shout out, but it's hard because there's so many people. But when I catch one of the peeps, I give a point.

To read the full interview, buy the latest issue of WWE Magazine! But try to get it soon, because it won't be on shelves for much longer. You can get your subscription by going to WWE.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment