Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hint About Poptropica 'Astro Knights' Island

Are you having trouble with the new Astro Knights island on Poptropica? I personally think it's the hardest island yet! Anyway, I have come up with a few cheats for those of you who are stuck:

-Can't get into the house of Mordred? The stupid guard keeps asking for that gold coin? Go over to the fountain. You'll see a small glint of light in the water, to the right of the fountain. Click on it and you'll get the coin!

-For those who are farther, when you're in space trying to get on to the ice planet, but it wont let you, you should shoot at the space sharks and then fly towards the black hole. If you fly around it for a while then they'll fly right into it. Then you'll be able to land on the ice planet!

I have to confess, I haven't finished yet, but I will soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment