Monday, June 15, 2009

Huge Announcement on RAW? Plus, Another Title Match

J.R posted this on his blog:

As best I know, it looks like the IC Title Bout Monday will kick off the 3 hour Raw, one hour early at 8/7 central. Also from what I hear some sort of "blockbuster" announcement will also be made tonight. I have talked to no one who knows the specifics of this announcement but, without sounding hyperbole, it will apparently be significant. SD will also feature the Triple Threat Bout for the World Title that will air live sometime later in the show. After Raw, young Todd Grisham and I will be driving 3 hours to Roanoke for Tuesday's SD taping. I hope he didn't rent a Taurus. Check out our new merch and our Original BBQ Sauce now in easy to ship plastic bottles. Thanks to those of you that have bought our sauce by the case that includes FREE shipping to selected areas. Remember, Raw tonite, one hour early. Boomer Sooner! J.R.


I wonder what the announcement will be (if there is one)? I wonder if they signed someone big. Then again, J.R would probably know if they signed a contract with someone.
Anyway, that "I-C title bout" will feature Rey Mysterio and the current champ, Chris Jericho. Plus, Vince McMahon returns tonight. I betcha he'll announce the new GM of RAW... HEY! That's probably the huge announcement! I kinda hope they bring back Mike Adamle because I felt bad for him when he was asked to leave. Either him or Vince himself. I bet it'll be someone surprising...

2 comments:

  1. I'm just really happy about the new easy to ship plastic bottles that JR's BBQ sauce is being sold in now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just happy about the new BBQ sauce bottles.

    ReplyDelete