Saturday, May 2, 2009

You Can See my Other Blogs, latest WWE News

Yup! All you have to do is click the links on the links list. These in particular: The Old Everything That Rules and Toon's HQ. Anyway, I have to say that I'm not pleased with WWE moving ECW an hour later. Plus, it will struggle in ratings even more because most of their viewers are kids. In other news, Vince McMahon commented on making a Wednesday night show at some point. He doesn't think that it will be too much.
Chester's Comments:
I agree and disagree. If it's a show that's not just a bunch of dark matches slapped together (Like the new show, WWE Superstars for instance), then I'm in on it. Although, every night of the week there's a wrestling show (Besides weekends, unless there's a PPV) some people will get tired of it and WWE and TNA. Feel free to comment your thoughts on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment