Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Batista Says he May Retire When His Contract Expires

Batista commented on maybe retiring when his contract expires. He apparently turned 40 when he was injured and he said this: "I realize I'm closer to the end of my career than I am to the begining. It's something I'm really going to have to take a look at." He even commented on people who he would like to end his career. He mentioned John Cena and Triple H.
Chester's Comments:
I think he'll be staying with the company for a few more years. There's no way he'll turn down that contract. He's in great shape for 40. Although he did mention that he's so beat up that he has more trouble getting out of bed each morning. Please post your comments about how long you think that he'll stay with the company. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment